Welcome to our new File Sharing system £245
During the coming years, more and more people will want to retrieve files via the “Cloud”. As a business, therefore, it is important to be able to offer your existing or potential clients, the option of downloading from the Internet (or the Cloud), rather than via an Email attachment. It appears much more professional, makes you appear more flexible and demonstrates your Website is up-to-date with the latest facilities. However, there are also other reasons why sending or receiving files via Email is, perhaps, not the best way;
- Perhaps the file size is to big, resulting in email issues for the recipient when receiving your email.
- Clients claim they never received your previous file, meaning you have to resend it.
- The client send you a file and you have mislaid it, which can be a little embarrassing.
- You want to have more control over files that are sent out i.e. date stamping to show files in chronological order, to help differentiate the latest version of the file.
- You want you and your client to have the same view of uploaded files.
- You want any comments made about a file, stored with the file and in chronological order.